Mar 13, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donnelly (3.75 stars)
The Beast Within by Serena Valentino (4.5 stars)
The Beauty and the Beast by Garbrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve (4.5 stars)
Beauty by Caroline Lee (2.5 stars)
Torn by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Hunted by Meagan Spooner


Other Posts of Interest:







7 comments:

  1. Excellent list, I like the theme :D I'll be finishing up Purr M for Murder for a tour and catching up on some of my daughter's books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're going through a Beauty and The Beast reading binge. That has always been my favourite fairy tale. I just love the cover of Lost in a Book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing a theme for your recent reads... XD So many Beauty and the Beast books, I love it! :D I hope you enjoy Hunted--it's been one of my most anticipated books for ages now :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard lots of good things about Hunted, so I hope you enjoy it, Jessica:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had quite the Beauty and the Beast week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely see a theme here :) Should I even ask if you are planning to go see the movie on Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you followed a reading theme in honor of the BATB movie coming out this week. so much fun! I hope you enjoyed all of them. I love to do this with Peter Pan retellings. Have a great week!
    Laura :)
    My Monday Post

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!