Mar 20, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay (3.5 stars)
Hunted by Meagan Spooner (4.5 stars)


Movie Review:


 
Currently Reading:

As Old as Time by Liz Braswell


What I Plan to Read this Week:

100 Hours by Rachel Vincent (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:





 

4 comments:

  1. Ooo... 100 Hours is written by Rachel Vincent - I like her writing:). I look forward to hearing what you make of this one. I'm glad you liked Beauty and the Beast - the boy I tutor went during the week-end and absolutely loved it. I'd LOVE to go and see it. Thank you for sharing your current Monday read:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading Leigh Bardugo's Wonder Woman: Warbringer and it's awesome, as I expected. And I went and saw Beauty and the Beast, and like you, I also loved it :D Awesome post, and I hope you have a wonderful week!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read more Rachel Vincent. I have really liked the books of hers that I have read so I am curious about 100 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED Beauty and the Beast - felt like they did a really good job being loyal to the animated movie, but also giving it more human depth. I don't love the actor who played the beast, but I thought he did a decent job.

    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!