Mar 5, 2017

Challenges Recap: February

Totally forgot to do this Friday! Eep! Okay, so time to wrap up how I did on all my challenges. I didn't do so hot in one of them but the rest I did pretty well in! 


In the new release challenge I read 4 new releases and they were:


Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Cashmere by Temple West
Sparks of Light by Janet B. Taylor 
Blacksouls by Nicole Castroman

Though since two were new releases/ARCs, those reviews aren't up just yet! But I still wanted to count them! :)   


I only managed to finish up one series this month and that was:


Forever Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon 


I did better with my discussions this past month! Hopefully I can keep that up for this month! And the rest of the year!

And finally, (since I wasn't really tracking my Goodreads Challenge by the month) for my TBR pile Challenge I managed to read 7 old books! I surpassed my challenge goal already, but the way the tiers worked you were to choose how many old books you'd read per month. Not knowing how well I'd do, I just thought let's set the goal for 1 old book per month. In reality I hope to read a lot more of my old books this year, but I didn't know how many per month I would do! So hence why my goal was set for so low. You never know when awesome review books might trickle in and totally throw the reading queue out of whack! LOL!

Velvet by Temple West
Crimson Dagger by Morgan Rhodes
Forever Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon 
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas 
Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
The Ryu Morgue by Nicole Peele
Order of the Wicked by Danielle Paige
      
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I agree that some challenges are much harder to plan for than others. Seems like you did really well on your goals!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!