Mar 5, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



So it was a pretty nice week! I got an ARC I traded for, an ARC I won, and a few new titles! Check it out!

I bought:

 Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost

And then for having a good tax return I treated myself to some very special books:

 the three remaining UK Caraval covers by Stephanie Garber

and when I treat myself, I REALLY treat myself:

because they were all signed! LOL!


Then the ARC that I won was from Mindy McGinnis from her blog:


Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves (ARC)


THANK YOU Mindy!!


And then in awesome trade with my friend Tracy from Cornerfolds I got:

100 Hours by Rachel Vincent (ARC)


THANK YOU Tracy!!


And this came last week and I totally forgot to post it:

the gorgeous print that was the pre-order gift for Roseblood by A.G. Howard!! I still need to read this one but I love this print! It fits so well with the book!



And then I also received a lovely little gift from my credit card company for spending too much money again!

a gift card to Barnes and Noble! Whatever shall I spend it on? LOL!



And that was my week! What did you all get?








19 comments:

  1. 100 Hours and Blood Rose Rebellion look AMAZING!!! Hope you enjoy!

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh some nice ones there! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to catch up on the Night Prince series, Jessica, as I'm a few books behind. Not sure how that happened.
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - THREE signed copies of Caraval... That's amazing:). Have a lovely reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great gift from your credit card company :D
    And those collectors signed copies! I hear not so many are available anymore. Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my RoseBlood print recently too and I love it! I'm so jealous of all your Caraval UK covers! I'd love to collect them all but I just don't have room! XD Have a great week!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your credit card company is so nice! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that print for Roseblood! It's stunning. :) I cannot wait to finish Blood Rose Rebellion. I'm about 50 pages in right now and really enjoying it. :) Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh, very cool! The various editions of Caraval are a great way to spend a refund. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 100 Hours!!!!! One of my favorites!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to admit you are the true book addict, I hardly ever buy the same book more than twice and that's ebook and print...lol. I bet your bookshelves are full of cool stuff! :)

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't get myself to spend money to buy a single copy of Caraval and you have multiple haha! I think I'll get myself a copy when I get my tax return, and maybe Blood Rose Rebellion.
    Great haul this week, enjoy the week ahead of you.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. Into The Fire!!! I'm reading that next and cannot wait. Also love the Thorn print! I hope mine arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. Three copies of Caraval. I don't even have one... Lol

    Thanks for visiting Shell's Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome haul! I love that you are able to collect all of the different versions on your favorite books. These are all very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that's some hardcore collecting there but now you have the entire gorgeous set! I love that the UK version has different editions.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you enjoy all your wonderful goodies.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  18. Giftcards cause me SO much anxiety. I feel like I forget all the books that are coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhh, I'm so jealous of all those Caraval editions!! 😍

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!