Mar 19, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


For being an ordinary week of life, this was an amazing week of bookmail!!! I received two subscription boxes, two prizes I won recently and some most excellent review books that have totally put my review schedule into whack! LOL!

Here's what I bought:

 Hunted by Meagan Spooner--already read and reviewed!
As Old as Time by Liz Braswell--reading it now and really liking it so far!
End of Oz by Danielle Paige 

March Lit Cube*
March Owlcrate*

*Pictures of insides to come next month!


Contest Wins that arrived:

 Last month I won Bambi Unbridled's Blogversary prize which was a whole ton of swag, makeup and all sorts of amazing goodies! Plus some books too! 

THANK YOU Jen!


 And possibly the coolest prize I've ever won was an ARC of The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye PLUS Nikolai's egg! I can't wait to finally start this series!!

THANK YOU Evelyn!


And then for review from the publishers via Netgalley I received:

Legion by Julie Kagawa (ARC)
A Grave Calling by Wendy Roberts (ARC)


THANK YOU Harlequin Teen, Carina Press, and Netgalley!!


And that my friends concludes my amazing week! What all did you get?



 


 

16 comments:

  1. Ooo... Legion looks awesome - but I notice this is Book 4 of the series, so I'd better start at the beginning with Talon... What a lot of goodies you acquired with The Crown's Fate:)). Have a great week, Jessica:) and I'll try to get over my serious case of book envy that always overwhelmed me when I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool wins, Jessica! I can't wait to see what is in your boxes. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so envious of people who get subscription boxes. I love bookish surprises. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, I want your book life!!! What a bunch of cool items. I hope you enjoy Hunted, I loved it so much. But you are such a tease! We have to wait a month to see inside those boxes? You should do a video of what's inside. Have a great time reading everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great haul this week, Jessica! It's always so nice to win stuff :) And I'm so excited about Legion, even if that also means I have to hurry up and catch up with the series.
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week. I really need to buy Hunted soon, I'm dying to read the book.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had an amazing week! Those book prizes look awesome, enjoy!
    Have a lovely week, Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo much awesome in this post! You are a lucky winner indeed. I need to enter more contests. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEEKKKK!!! End Of Oz and As Old As Time!!! Those are both on my wish list. I have all the other Dorothy Must Die books so I can't wait to get that one. And As Old As Time is one I've been eyeing for awhile now. Thank you for sharing all your goodies. Hope you enjoy. And thank you for stopping by my STS earlier. Every time I come to your blog I fall in love. It's great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am curious about As Old as Time! You got some goodies, happy reading!

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great haul this week, and awesome giveaway wins! I hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your wins!! As I told you on Twitter, I'm especially jealous about Skye's book. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW some great wins. Enjoy.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eeep, Nikolai's egg and The Crown's Fate!! How awesome, congrats! :D What a fabulous haul! :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh I love subscription boxes! I heard that Legion was on Netgalley but I don't know that I have time to read it so I guess I'll just preorder ;) Have a great week!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!