Mar 14, 2017

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.



"'I am not under the done. For the first time ever, I am free.'" p 136
















TITLE: Of Beast and Beauty
AUTHOR: Stacey Jay
PUBLISHER: Delacorte Press
GENRE: Fairy Tale Retellings YA (yeah, I've decided Fairy Tale Retellings is a genre now! :D )
RELEASE DATE: July 23, 2013




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.



This week's topic is: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR


*in no particular order

Finishing up the Beauty and the Beast Marathon! Still waiting on these last two to arrive, though Hunted should come TODAY!!! :D

10. OF BEAST AND BEAUTY by Stacey Jay
9. AS OLD AS TIME by Liz Braswell
8. HUNTED by Meagan Spooner 


Series that are ending, well with Maas book I think this just ends Feyre's story...from what I believed I heard...and then I need to get caught up with the Dorothy Must Die series so I can finish that one up! 

7. A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN by Sarah J. Maas
6. YELLOW BRICK WAR by Danielle Paige--need to get caught up so I can read the epic conclusion!!
5. THE END OF OZ by Danielle Paige


Back to the poorly neglected review pile...but really, it only just got built up last week! LOL!

4. BLOOD ROSE REBELLION by Rosalyn Eves
3. 100 HOURS by Rachel Vincent
2. SPECTACLE by Rachel Vincent


The one I still NEED to BUY! Just waiting for Rachel to have them up for sale in her personal shop so I can get a signed copy! LOL! All my Werecats books are signed plus the first Wildcats, so the tradition must hold! LOL!

1. BLIND TIGER by Rachel Vincent





18 comments:

  1. Many of them are on my TBR list too! Especially ACOWAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what you think of Hunted. I love Beauty and the Beast retellings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Spectacle but I'm really wondering if I shouldn't re-read Menagerie first. Nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a perfect time to read all those Beauty and the Beast retellings! I still haven't read ACOMAF but if I love it as much as everyone says I should, I'll be reading ACOWAR shortly after! :)

    Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Literature

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that 2/3rds of this list is retellings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look good! I love Peter Pan retellings as you probably already know. There is nothing better than finding a really good one that you love. Have a wonderful week and enjoy these books!
    Laura :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are reading all the retellings, huh. I'm definitely interested in reading some of these especially Hunted, BloodRose Rebellion, 100 Hours, and Spectacle. Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blood Rose Rebellion has such a capturing cover; I'll look into it. Looks like something I might enjoy. :) Good luck with your TBR.

    - Aimal @ Bookshelves & Paperbacks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still want to read Hunted. Red Rose Rebellion also looks good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read Spectacle! I loved the first book so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read Hunted! All the rest on this list are new to me though, or series I haven't caught up to you unfortunately :P

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are wild about all of these new-to-me titles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you liking Of Beast and Beauty? I read it a while back and really loved it at the time. I'm thinking of rereading it eventually to see what I would think of it now! Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many Beauty and The Beast retellings! Will have check those out. So excited for Blood Rose Rebellion!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/15/top-ten-tuesday-98/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really need to read Of Beast and Beauty too! I have it, but just haven't gotten a chance!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Our lists are almost similar! I'm also excited for Hunted and Court of Wings and Ruin!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great list! I can't believe I forgot about Spectacle! I loved Menagerie :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. ACOWAR yay! I cannot wait for that book. I'm going to devour it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!