Mar 15, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.



Cata Cordova suffers from such debilitating insomnia that she agreed to take part in an experimental new procedure. She thought things couldn’t get any worse...but she was terribly wrong.

Soon after the experiment begins, there’s a malfunction with the lab equipment, and Cata and six other teen patients are plunged into a shared dreamworld with no memory of how they got there. Even worse, they come to the chilling realization that they are trapped in a place where their worst nightmares have come to life. Hunted by creatures from their darkest imaginations and tormented by secrets they’d rather keep buried, Cata and the others will be forced to band together to face their biggest fears. And if they can’t find a way to defeat their dreams, they will never wake up.


I've struck out twice now with Amy's series, but this one sounds really intriguing so hopefully, third time is a charm!

TITLE: Dreamfall
AUTHOR: Amy Plum
PUBLISHER: HarperTeen
GENRE: Thriller YA
RELEASE DATE: May 2, 2017  



 

21 comments:

  1. It's been years since I read one of her books, but this one sounds and looks really good! Hope it's going to work well for you, Jessica :) *fingers crossed*

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks so good! Thanks for introducing me, I'm gonna add this to my TBR :)
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read her books before, but this one sure does sound good. Hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good read. Hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Amy Plum's Die For Me series (though this was AGES ago when I first read it haha), so I'm very curious about this book! Hopefully we both enjoy it :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very excited to read this too, that cover is grabbing me, and the story sounds really good:-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Amy Plum books for a very long time. I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds fascinating. As a confirmed insomniac, I've learnt to live with it and seem to manage to exist on significantly less sleep than I did as a younger woman. But it would have killed me to try and cope with less than 8 hours as a young woman...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't heard of this before and I haven't read anything by the author but I hope this one is much better for you than your other attempts. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a new one for me. I hope you love it once you get the chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's been a looooooong time since I read a Plum book! I liked her Revenant series, but I haven't read her newer books. This one sounds intriguing. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm looking forward to this one too! I hope we'll both enjoy it :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds interesting, I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! A book about dreams! This should be interesting!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I actually have this on my tbr! I hope you like this better than her previous series, Jessica.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very excited for this one as I love books about dreams. I've only read the first books in each of Amy Plum's series--it's not that I didn't like them, I just never got around to the rest! xD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty cover! I really loved her Until I Die series but her other series was a miss for me. This one does sound intriguing though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I read Amy's first series, Die for Me, and the last book fizzled a bit. I haven't read her other two books, but this one sounds alright. I just don't like that cover...

    Thanks for visiting Shell's Stories!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!