Feb 11, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: On average, how long does it take you to write a review? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

 

MY ANSWER: 15-20 minutes? I always, always review a book right after I finish it. I cannot move onto my next read without reviewing the first one because I don't need my brain crossing wires with the two books' plots, characters, etc. So I've always written my reviews as soon as I finish my book. This has included me typing on my phone to send myself an email with the review in it so I can read the next book I just so happened to have with me! Lol. But yeah, in that sense, it's always right away. The actual review writing just depends on the book itself and what I enjoyed or didn't, whatever key things I want to note or touch on.

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!