Feb 27, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

It was an agonizing week. I had to dog-sit while working from home on Monday since everyone was off and our dog is not a good "patient" when his "parents" are away. So I feel like I've had a headache all week long. He's an older dog and very stubborn, he just barks nonstop when he's not happy and let's just say he was not a happy camper last week! Work got a little crazy on me too what with certain things not going right and I had to work a bit overtime to get my larger portion straightened out. I was on the right track on Friday and hopefully I can get the rest of my team to help get things finished since I took care of the things I had to do. Hopefully, this week won't be too terrible. Fingers crossed! 

As far as books go, it wasn't too bad of a week either! I got far more than I expected!


Here's what I got:

This Woven Kingdom by Tahereh Mafi--SIGNED!
House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas--B&N edition
Second Star to the Left by Megan Van Dyke
House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas--tour edition
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkowski--Illumicrate edition!
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkowski--I'm planning to take nicer pics for the photo challenge next month!
The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkowski




And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!