Feb 18, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: What genre do you refuse to read and why? (submitted by Cheryl @ I Heart Fictional People)

 

MY ANSWER: Contemporary for one! It's just too plain for me. I don't like what I think of as "the everyday life of..." It's just not my kind of read. I guess you could still add Historical Fiction as well, I mean, I've read a few here and there that had an added paranormal or mystery element. Something like Stalking Jack the Ripper appealed to me since the series dealt in murder mysteries. So when there's an added pizazz like that I can get into it. 

But yeah, for the most part, Contemporary.

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!