Feb 20, 2022

Let's Discuss: Superpowers

 

It was as I was writing yesterday's post that I made a comment that had my brain whirling into another discussion! Superpowers! 


Choose Your Superpower


The question that comes up among readers every once in awhile...if you could have any superpower, what would it be? My answer has always been the ability to give up sleep and still be a functional and healthy human being! I mean, if I could read endlessly into the night and still get up for work in the morning, I'd be an insanely happy human being! Lol! My TBR pile would be dismantled within a year or so! I get insanely giddy even with this fantasy thought! Lol.

Another superpower that would be ideal to have--and would be my secondary choice because TBR dismantling trumps all, lol--is teleportation! Purely for the fact traveling would be a breeze! I'd go to ALL the book signings no matter what city they were in, no matter the day of the week! I wouldn't have to use vacation days at all to travel wide and far! Plus, I could also travel-travel, you know to the places that aren't author related! Those would require vacation days, but at least I wouldn't have to have long layovers or driving for hours on end!

If you could have any superpower what would it be? Do you have a secondary choice as well? Are any bookish related?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!