Feb 12, 2022

I Should Have Read That Book Tag

 

So I saw this fun tag over at The Bucket List Book Blog and thought it looked like a lot of fun! It's basically digging into the TBR pile and saying why we should've read this or that book already! Lol. The tag was originally created by Beth at Books Nest. I've borrowed the image above from Jeanna at The Bucket List Book Blog.


A Book a Certain Friend is Always Telling You to Read:

A few of my blogger friends have read For the Wolf and raved about it! Which was pretty much incentive for me to add it to my TBR. I still need to read it though...just need more time in the day and the ability to give up sleep and still be a functional human being!



A Book That's Been on Your TBR Forever and You Still Haven't Picked Up Yet:

According to Goodreads, the "first" book on my To Read list is Dead Girls are Easy! I remember reading a review in the blogosphere somewhere that had me thinking I'd love it! I still want to read it too. I even remember buying the rest of the print books at the Borders closing sales--the final book is eBook only I believe.



A Book Series You Started, But Haven't Gotten Around to Finishing Yet:

 

The first one I saw on my Goodreads list was Wolf at the Door, this is where I left off in Christine Warren's The Others series! Luckily, these are all mostly standalones that take place in the same world, so characters will mingle with one another but previous books don't really effect the current book (all that much)! Thank goodness! 



A Classic You've Always Like the Sound of, But Never Actually Read:

One of those would be Frankenstein! It's been on the TBR pile for awhile...one day I hope to read it!



A Popular Book That It Seems Everyone But You Has Read:

Two easily came to mind, King of Scars and A Court of Silver Flames! The former I was waiting out for the second installment for binge reading purposes, the second is just so beautifully long! I want to be able to read as much of it as I can in one go! So I need to schedule a vacation day when I'm not bogged down with review books! Luckily, I've managed to stay spoiler free for both! I almost never ever read reviews for these authors in general.



A Book That Inspired a Film/TV Adaptation That You Really Love, But You Haven't Read It Yet:


uhh...none? I alway make it a point to read the book first when possible. But I do have one book adaptation that was a continuation of a TV series that I still need to read:

Veronica Mars: Mr. Kiss and Tell continued the Veronica Mars series after the movie! I read the first book but haven't gotten around to this final installment. **Also we don't mention Hulu's revival season. That season does. NOT. Exist!




A Book That You See All Over Instagram But Haven't Picked Up Yet:

This one was harder to pick. I mean, sometimes I see ones I need to read, sometimes it's a book of no interest for me. So I tried thinking of one I saw recently, it might have been one of my own posts too! Lol. King of Battle and Blood is so photogenic, I just need to work it into my reading queue. Seriously, I wish I DID NOT NEED SLEEP!! Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!