Feb 20, 2022

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well, it was another week. Nothing really noteworthy happened. It seems like everyone I know is off tomorrow, but sadly, I must work. It is what it is. Though I definitely have that FOMO feel since I feel like this happens way too often where my entire family is off and may or may not do something all together. So far, I don't think I'm missing anything, but you never know when plans change. As far as books go, this week was a little meh. I'm planning on canceling my Amazon Prime this year, the rising cost is just too much with absolutely no benefits. My packages rarely come when promise, the prices of everything--mainly books--have increased...I'm just not seeing the appeal. My family and I are likely planning to share an account though. I do still have a few Xmas gift cards to spend anyway, but yeah, my subscription ends this week so I was doing some account spring cleaning this past week!

Then I was informed my copy of House of Sky and Breath was delayed, so it'll likely be two more weeks until I get it since it should arrive at the store next week. I tried checking Target and B&N this weekend and they were both sold out. So apparently, it's not in the cards for me to have one of the exclusive copies. Oh well.

Here's what I bought:

The Deepest of Secrets by Kelley Armstrong--keeper copy! I used a B&N coupon for this one!
Curse of the Wolf King by Tessonia Odette--saw this series awhile ago on Bookstagram and thought it sounded intriguing so I ordered the first book!
Bitterburn by Ann Aguirre--an adult fairy tale retelling series! I was gifted book 2 at Xmas, so I decided to order the first one! I don't think it's a "in order" series, but I always prefer to read them that way just in case!
Katmere Academy: An Insider's Guide by Tracy Wolff--and with the last few dollars on my already in place gift card, I bought this one! I positively ADORE this series and can't wait to dive into this extra guide!


Then I got preorder goodies this week for These Deadly Games and This Woven Kingdom--I should receive that preorder this coming week! So yay!





And that was it for me this week! What did you get?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!