Feb 28, 2022

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: February

CHALLENGE 1: 2022 Discussion Challenge


Memory Lane--My Favorite Birthday Party
Groundhog's Day
Blind Date with a Book
Reading Pace
I Should Have Read That Book Tag
Book Longing
Superpowers

 

I'm at 11/35, off to a good start for sure!



CHALLENGE 2: 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Sadly still at zero for this one, but I'm gearing up to get one series completed...except I can't link it up until May!



CHALLENGE 3: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2022

You're a Vampire: That Sucks! by "Count" Domenick Dicce (10/13/15)


Only 1 TBR book read this month sadly, I was reading review books and some pretty long ones too!

3/20 books read



CHALLENGE 4: 2022 New Release Reading Challenge


Court by Tracy Wolff (2/1/22)
Book of Night by Holly Black (5/3/22)--Review to come at a later date


These were both pretty long books! Hence why my February looks so sad overall, lol! I'm at 6/20 books for this challenge!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!