Feb 8, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"'What does it say about me that a homicidal woman with a major agenda has a soft spot for me?' I wonder." p 136


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Court
AUTHOR: Tracy Wolff

PUBLISHER: Entangled Teen
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: February 1, 2022




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: LOVE FREEBIE: Top Ten Books I Full-Heartedly Loved!

 

*in no particular order

 

10. THE FORBIDDEN GAME by L.J. Smith--I read this series years ago and still remains one of my favorites! It was quite the series!
9. STRAY by Rachel Vincent--omg this series was awesome! Yes, I remember questioning and yelling at Faythe for her choices but the series holds so many memories for me, being in the group chatroom, starting this blog...!
8. HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE by Jeaniene Frost--when I saw this cover I was pretty much skipping to the register while I was still reading the back of the cover! Lol.



7. POISON STUDY by Maria V. Snyder--I remember starting this book and never wanting to put it down! I have a clear memory of being on a roadtrip and having to stop because it was getting dark and I forgot to pack my reader's light!
6. OBSIDIAN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--not only was this book about a book blogger, but it was one of the first books I remember reading about a reader too!
5. BLADE OF SECRETS by Tricia Levenseller--I loooved this one since the heroine wasn't the social type. She has social anxiety, which is something I suffer from as well around "people" and I felt so attuned to her fears.



4. OLD MAGIC by Marianne Curley--one of my first books with a "non-popular" heroine and I just fell in love with these characters! The magic and curse and time-traveling were the icing on the cake!
3. DEMON IN MY VIEW by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes--my first love! With a heroine who's an author who shares my name and discovers that her stories are true what's not to love?!
2. CRAVE by Tracy Wolff--uh, obviously! Lol! A vampire love story that ends with a twist and spirals into an incredible series!!



 

Bet you all know what's coming? Right...? ;)

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*



1. CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber--naturally! This series is one of my most favorites!! I love this mystical, magical world! It's just an amazing read with amazing characters and I so full-heartedly love this one!








 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!