Minor Thing...

I totally keep forgetting to mention that for the next two months, I won't really be around on Sundays. Except for the mornings. 

I work part-part-time at a sport park that my mom works at part-time during the season in the concession stand. It's extra cash in the pocket!

Anyways this month and next, they have tournaments on Sundays and I am needed there. So I am not able to visit everyone's blog like I usually do. 

Sorry everyone. Just wanted to explain my absence, I do scroll through the blog posts on Blogger, I just don't have time to comment. 

I think it's only 6 more (that I know of) Sundays to go!




3 comments:

  1. Yay for extra $$! I hope it goes fun and fast for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow extra cash! Goodluck Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow extra cash! Goodluck Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!