Apr 4, 2013

Random Thursday

Today we're getting totally random!

Has anyone ever noticed how much the nickname "Kitten" is used? I've found 4 examples myself, which just seems a lot for some reason, even though it's not a whole lot!


Bones calls Cat "kitten" fairly quick upon learning her name. In fact, I think the nickname pops up early for all these heroines!










Gabriel calls Merit kitten, although I can't really remember this, but Chloe was showing off Gabriel t-shirts on her blog and it made me put it in this post!










Kishan calls Kelsey, bilauta, which translates into kitten as well. So it counts! :)











And perhaps my most favorite example--although it's a toss up between him and Bones, we'll just say most favorite YA example!--is Daemon calling Katy kitten! Because Daemon is just freaking awesome!









Anyone else know of Kittens that I may have forgotten? These were just from series I read that I could think of off the top of my head! Was surprised that there were 4! 2 Adult and 2 YA!






2 comments:

  1. My favorite is Merit! Maybe because when Gabriel calls her that it’s not in a sexual way. I’m not sure if I want someone to be kissing me and call me kitten. Moodkiller!
    Angel is another popular one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bones and Daemon are my two favorites with the Kitten nickname as well :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!