Apr 11, 2013

Roommate Request?

Hey all! As you know I am going to RT very soon! Unfortunately, my roommate that I had lined up had to cancel. I have RT looking for a roommate for me, but I haven't heard from them. So I am turning to you guys! I know a few of you are going and you have roommates but does anyone else need a roommate? I am staying at the convention hotel and already have a room booked. So if you were attending solo and didn't get a reservation at the convention hotel, you can always room with me!

Just thought I would throw this out there now. 3 weeks to go and I know I am pushing it, but can't hurt to ask!

So if anyone's interested, just send me an email! You can find my email address in my review policy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!