Apr 29, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

  Vanquished by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie (4 stars)
Soulbound by Tessa Adams (4 stars)
Hot Blooded by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie (4 stars)
The Eldritch Conspiracy by Cat Adams (4 stars)
Drive Me Wild by Christine Warren (4.5 stars)




Review that was Posted:

The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa (ARC) (5 stars)




Currently Reading:

The Shattered Dark by Sandy Williams




What I Plan to Read this Week:

Nothing, going out of town!





Other Posts of Interest:





4 comments:

  1. You got through all of your list for last week! I'm so glad you loved the Eternity Cure - I love that series, as well.

    Thanks for stopping by my It's Monday... post earlier.

    I hope you'll have a great week out of town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun while you are out of town. Thanks for visiting my blog too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look of your blog! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!