Apr 15, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost (5 stars)
The Collector by Victoria Scott (4 stars)
Tempest Revealed by Tracey Deebs (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Existence by Abbi Glines (3.5 stars)
Predestined by Abbi Glines (4 stars)
Leif by Abbi Glines (4 stars)
Ceaseless by Abbi Glines (4 stars)
Shadow Hunt by Erin Kellison (4.5 stars)





Currently Reading:

Black Magic Woman by Christine Warren





What I Plan to Read this Week:

Not Your Ordinary Faerie Tale by Christine Warren
On the Prowl by Christine Warren





Other Posts of Interest:




4 comments:

  1. You had a marvelous reading week. I am so far behind on Christine Warren's series that those aren't even on TBR mountain yet. I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your linkup list entries - def new to me - will check them out!
    HapPy reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Collector and hope to read it before the RT Convention, but I've been distracted by other books. I'm currently reading If You Find Me and it's so good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!