Apr 8, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
 
 
Last Week I Read:
 
Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck (4.5 stars)
Hot Blooded by Amanda Carlson (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
 
 
 
 
 
DNF Review:
 
 Silent Cravings by Jess Haines & E. Blix
 
 
 
 
 
Reviews that were Posted:
 
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout (ARC) (5 stars)
Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting (ARC) (4.5 stars)
 
 
 
 
 
Currently Reading:
 
 
Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost





What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Collector by Victoria Scott
Existence by Abbi Glines





Other Posts of Interest:





9 comments:

  1. YOu are just eating thru those books. I'm reading Asunder this week. And probably The Eternity Cure if April is ready to buddy read it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading a really old one, "The Decameron" (Italian: Il Decameron, cognominato Prencipe Galeotto) by Giovanni Boccaccio, from 1350. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I love your 2013 Releases list on the sidebar - its so neat to see what books you are interested in this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice assortment of books. I have The Girl with the Iron Touch on my Kindle and review stack. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Twice Tempted!!! I hope you have a wonderful reading week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are several on your list that I really need to get to and plan on in the next few weeks: Dead Silence, School Spirits, and The Collector. Enjoy this week's books!

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both School Spirits and The Girl with the Iron Touch look pretty good! And I totally loved Twice Tempted - so good :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read both The Collector and Exsistence! I hope you enjoy both thanks for checking out my Monday Wrap Up!

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!