Apr 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesday & Top 10 Tuesday

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"Except the longer I look at it, the more I realize the mirror image is all wrong. It's upside down and her eyes are closed. No, not a mirror image I realize as the water smooths out. Not a reflection at all. The face I see in the lake belongs to someone else entirely." p 108










  

TITLE: Soulbound
AUTHOR: Tessa Adams

PUBLISHER: Signet Eclipse
GENRE:
Paranormal Mystery

RELEASE DATE: February 5, 2013



Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.


Thought I would try giving this meme a go! 


This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Thought I'd Like MORE Than I Did
*in no particular order






























16 comments:

  1. Great tease Jessica!! Will have to add it to the list. It has an awesome cover.... badass chick!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinder was good.. but not awesome. I like your top ten this week, not a lot of books I've read on there, so maybe some to put towards the bottom of the list? Or go into not expecting a lot. :)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had Defiance and Spider's Bite on my TBR list for awhile now. Bummer you didn't like them as much as you thought you would!

    TTT at Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Defiance is on my TBR pile, oops. Haven I actually enjoyed more than I thought I would. I tried Claire De Lune and didn't like it, so that did me for Christine Johnson. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyyy welcome to TTT! I still havent read Defiance, because, like you, I have seen a lot who were disappointed by it!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... whose face is it then?! Great teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That teaser is just a little bit creepy and shocking. I hope she doesn't know that face... urgs.
    My TT, and there's also a 100 Followers Giveaway running on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. That teaser was great, and sad for whoever is under the water!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Kelley Lee of Reading to Stay Alive

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of that book before but I like the teaser! Thanks for stopping my TT :)

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too bad you didn't love Defiance and Cinder as much as you expected! I loved Cinder, still have to read Defiance though!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no! To so many on your list. I'm particularly sad you didn't love Cinder. Sadly there are about 5 on your list that I own, I just haven't read yet. Thanks for visiting my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your teaser really intrigued me. I'll have to look for thaat book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look of your new blog. It's awesome! Nice tease too.
    I just added Defiance to my collection. Not sure now if I want to read it or not.

    Thanks for visiting my TT :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh...that's a creepy teaser! For a moment there I thought she was staring at a dead person's face in the water.

    Thanks for visiting Vonnie's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!