Apr 23, 2013

NEW LOOK!


Hello again everyone! Did you check out my new blog look?


Awhile back I entered a contest from Alise at Readers in Wonderland for a new basic look and I won!!

I didn't really know what I wanted but I talked with Alise for a bit and she came up with this! Isn't it awesome?! 

Still working on getting some of my sidebar items to be in the right order and have to dig around to see what happened to my "about me" widget thingy. But other than that, everything else is good to go!!


13 comments:

  1. Man! That was quick. I could of swore I was on your blog today and your old one was up! And BOOM the new one is up! It's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new design. I noticed it right away (and no error messages and forcing my IE to close and re-open. So yay!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Congrats on the design! Love the colors. I'm a huge fan of black and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it so much! Especially the stars and the navigation/tab bar! :D

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH wow!! Totally different then the last look. Very nice!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! I really like the purple scheme of black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look! It's very sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! She really did a great job. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Jessica! And just before RT too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Congrats on your winnings. :) Looking wonderful. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!