Apr 1, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:


Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting (ARC)--Review to come next Sunday!
Blood-Kissed Sky by J.A. London (4 stars)
Carnival of Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr (4 stars)
A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton (4.5 stars)





Currently Reading:

Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck





What I Plan to Read this Week:

Hot Blooded by Amanda Carlson (ARC)
The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross (ARC)





Other Posts of Interest:



>

5 comments:

  1. All new-to-me. All with fantastic covers. Enjoy, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot of reading done. I read A beautiful Evil and liked it. I also have The Girl with the Iron Touch on my review stack. Have a great reading week and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't actually read any of these, but all the YA books are from series that I would love to start.

    Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
    ~Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I kind of love your list. I'm kind of mad at myself that I never got around to reading the Kady Cross series. I also need to read Dead Silence, since I love that series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A German book “Die Zeit der Stinte” [not translated: time of the smelt(fish)] by Arthur Becker and "Flight Behaviour" by Barbara Kingsolver, one of my favourite authors.
    Marianne from Let's Read

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!