Apr 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I had a much better week of book getting this time around! Got me a few more books for RT and one other non-RT author book that I was dying to read!!

Books I got that are coming with me to RT are:

 
Wolf at the Door by Christine Warren
She's No Faerie Princess by Christine Warren
Howl at the Moon by Christine Warren
You're So Vein by Christine Warren
Walk on the Wild Side by Christine Warren
The Demon You Know by Christine Warren
Born to be Wild by Christine Warren
In a Fix by Linda Grimes
Oath Bound by Rachel Vincent
Hot Blooded by Amanda Carlson (See my review here)


And my other book that I bought that wasn't RT related was :

 Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson


And that was my amazing haul!! Cannot wait to read the rest of Christine Warren's series but will have to wait til the final one releases in the summer before I can move forward. 

So what did you all get?




22 comments:

  1. Oh I love the new look on your blog! really different. In a fix is awesome I hope you'll like it too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh new look love it..... and these covers look so awesome......happy reading

    here is mine for this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strands sounds absolutely amazing, doesn't it? :)
    Great haul, Jess!
    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know any of those books, but they look great!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard awesoem things about Strands of Bronze and Gold. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! Happy reading :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun at RT. I hope you enjoy RT. Strands of Bronze and Gold looks awesome. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did have a great book week. I hope you have fun at RT and get your books signed. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul, hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to pick up Strands as well. I liked In a Fix a lot too!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Strands of Bronze and Gold and In a Fix..enjoy! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been looking at Strands, too - cant' wait to see what you think of it! Awesome haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Born to be Wild looks good, hope you enjoy.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, Jessica! Congrats on new blog design!!! Looks grand! Hope you enjoy all your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a terrific haul. You have a few there which I wouldn't mind adding to my collection.
    Happy Reading:)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. You had anawesome haul this week! So many great books!! Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! You have an amazing haul there! :D Hope RT is a blast. :) Thank you for stopping by my SP this week. :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enjoy RT! I shall be living vicariously through those of you who actually attend. I absolutely had fun with both In A Fix and Hot Blooded. Really good stories by fabulous authors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice haul! Thanks for stopping by - here's hoping your new shelf additions are all great reads.

    Bob @ Beauty in Ruins

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun new design! An interesting stack this week, not ones I had heard of. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh, Oath Bound! I really need to start that series! I love Rachel Vincent. Enjoy all your new reads and that you have fun at RT!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you got lots of books! I haven't heard of any of those, but they look interesting!

    http://www.youtube.com/user/bookreviewer21
    http://reviewbooks21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!