Apr 22, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Black Magic Woman by Christine Warren (3.5 stars)
Not Your Ordinary Faerie Tale by Christine Warren (4 stars)
On the Prowl by Christine Warren (3 stars)
The Rising by Kelley Armstrong (5 stars)
Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck (4 stars)



Reviews That Were Posted:

Chosen at Nightfall by C.C. Hunter (ARC) (5 stars)
Hot Blooded by Amanda Carlson (ARC) (4.5 stars)



Currently Reading:

 Vanquished by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Soulbound by Tessa Adams
Hot Blooded by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie



Other Posts of Interest:




4 comments:

  1. The books you read always have the most amazing covers! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got a lot more reading done than me this week! I loooove Kelley Armstrong and I really need to finish her Darkness Rising series.

    Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by! :)
    ~ Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are quite a few books in your wrap-up post that seem really good! I hope your reads this week will be great as well.

    Thanks for stopping by my It's Monday post earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely bunch of books! I have The Rising and Tiger's Destiny on my TBR mountain. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!