Apr 18, 2013

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?

MY ANSWER: OOh tough one! I've been fortunate enough to meet quite a few of my fave authors and hang out with them! Let's see...I think one or two that I would pick would be Marianne Curley--I loved Old Magic when I read it sooo very long ago! And her Guardians of Time trilogy was just as awesome!! She's an Aussie, so not sure how likely it is for her to tour over here in dullsville St. Louis, USA! I would love just to sit over lunch or something and chat about her books!



Another another I would love to meet would be Amelia Atwater-Rhodes! You might have heard me rave about Demon in My View several times already, but it was my first vampire book! Plus, Amelia was published at such a young age, I'd just love to pick her brain on that experience!


These two are such old faves that they are practically classical idols in my book world! I haven't read too much of Amelia lately since her books lost some of their vampire-ness that I enjoyed so much, but I am SUPER excited that Marianne has a new series coming out! Just have to wait for the June US release of Hidden!




25 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by Marianne Curley but I have read a number of books by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes... she is awesome!!

    Thanx for visiting my FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't read any books by either of your favorite authors! How is that even possible?

    Old follower stopping by, here's my FF post.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with either of these authors so I'm going to go and check them out.

    Thanks for stopping by.
    Happy Friday :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of these authors! That's too bad lol.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Old follower.

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read their books although I've heard of the Guardians of Time trilogy! I loved this week's qst although it made me slightly sad I'll probably never have my author dinner party! Thanks for sharing!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read those. might have to go check them out :)

    Old follower :) love your blog read it all the time.

    Michelle
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading her book now so good answer.

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't met an author. You are very lucky :)
    Nice answer.
    Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/04/feature-and-follow-10-what-if.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to meet E.L. Konigsburg! I am a new follower and I can't wait for more posts from you. I hope you will will join me on my journey.

    Katelynn Clark
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com
    literarychameleon@gmail.com
    www.twitter.com/chameleonreads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't read those authors but I'll have to check them out. Thanks for visiting my blog, Jessica. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any books of these authors, I'm jealous that you've already hung out with some of your fave authors!
    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting choices! Check out the author I would most love to meet: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/04/feature-and-follow-41913.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Jessica

    thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of your first pick; however, I do have Demon in My View. It looks really good. Can't wait until I can read it, lol! And I'm jealous you've hung out with some of your fave authors already also! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my post! Old follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you were able to meet some of your favorite authors. No one never comes to montreal :(

    Thanks for stopping by my FF. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you're lucky that you've had a chance to meet some of your favorite authors :)

    Thanks for stopping by my FFF. Old follower :)
    Maria's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never heard of those two authors! I haven't met many authors, but I'd like to go to more signings and such in the future!

    Thanks for stopping by my FF!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need to read both authors. I actually have no excuse for not reading them. Good choices. Thanks for visiting my FFF.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  19. Luucky(: Meeting fav authors??! So jealous! New GFC Follower
    Check out my FF? -> http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have Marianne Curley's Old Magic on my to-read list because of you saying how much you love it. I bet that would be a great time! Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great choice! Thanks for dropping by! Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Old Follower.
    Nice choice!
    Thanks for stopping by my FF

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm in Australia and I just get upset of all the signings I can't attend in the US so it was quite funny to see you mentioning that your upset cos Marianne Curley is unlikely to go to the US LOL

    I'm very envious that you've had the pleasure of being able to meet and hang out with your favourite Authors.

    My Follow Friday.

    Have a great weekend!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't read the books of your fave authors. Heee.

    Thanks for stoppin by! Old follower.

    Michelle Shouts Random

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haven't heard of these author but they sound great. Old Follower. Thanks for visiting my FF. =]

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!