Apr 9, 2013

Cover Art Reveal--Sentinel

I like it!! The black color and gray smoky flower like image are just gorgeous!! Jennifer has this posted on her blog and I just had to share!! And the better, but not 100% good news is that she gives an official release date of December 10! No ARCs for this one since Jennifer says she doesn't want any spoilers leaked earlier from reviews, which she says can happen. A littel bummed since I've read these books by ARCs and now my wait is uber long, but I'll survive.

No cover description just yet but will post once it's available!


Sentinel releases December 10, 2013



2 comments:

  1. I know how you are feeling! I have read all this series by ARCs too so when they said no ARC of Sentinel I wanted to cry! It's a beautiful cover though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too! I still need to start this series!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!