Apr 13, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.


Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: FAVORITE FEMALE TV CHARACTERS!



*in no particular order 


HELENA KYLE
aka Ashley Scott (Birds of Prey)

One of my fave shows that was canceled all too soon! Remember watching this my freshman year of high school and thought it kicked ass! Helena was freaking awesome, we're talking Batman and Catwoman's daughter here! So naturally, the show was canceled. :(





LIZ PARKER
aka Shiri Appleby (Roswell)

Roswell was an addiction for me back in the day! Liz was definitely a fave character in the female roles! But so were Maria and Isabel. Tess...yeah right! I think my fave thing Liz did was in the final season (3) when she used her new powers to blast Tess against the wall! BAM bitch! Haha! I don't want to get into all the details, but it was totally justified and I think Liz left her off easily!





PENNY
aka Kaley Cuoco (Big Bang Theory)

Ever notice Penny doesn't have a last name? Love The Big Bang Theory! Became addicted to it during the end of season 4 and I just love this show! Penny is awesome! Sure she's the only normal brain person in her group but she is still freaking awesome! Love her interactions with Sheldon the most!





BUFFY SUMMERS
aka Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Kept trying to think of current fave female TV characters and nearly forgot Buffy! Buffy is like the ultimate kickass heroine of TV! I guess of her time we could say, Helena kicked some normal/super villain ass and Buffy handled the undead and other creepy paranormal baddies! But yeah, Buffy rocked!





KRISSY CHAMBERS
aka Madison McLaughin (Supernatural)

Okay, so I started running out of female characters that I could consider faves. Tried to think of Supernatural ones but not too many females make reappearances. Krissy (Madison) was one and another Charley (Felicia Day) is another I enjoyed! But Krissy was just so badass and she was so young too! Loved her attitude, yet still felt bad for her situation in her last episode a week or two ago! But yeah, totally badass and totally cool for a teen!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVED Buffy.. I was completely obsessed lol! I must rewatch my boxset soon. I did love Roswell. I don't think I watched all the series though, I might have to fix that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww Buffy, Penny, Liz! Great picks hon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!