Sep 9, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
 
 
Last Week I Read:
 
 Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 stars)
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis (4.5 stars)
Timepiece by Myra McEntire (4.5 stars)
*Also read through my own book that I've decided to self-publish!



About to Start Reading:

Biting Bad by Chloe Neill



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Murder on the House by Juliet Blackwell



Other Posts of Interest:






8 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Timepiece! And can you believe I had forgotten that Biting Bad had been released? I guess I'm not as excited about Chicaoland anymore as I was in the beginning of the series. I hope you'll like it!

    Have a great week Jessica :) Thanks for stopping by my It's Monday! post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I liked Biting Bad and hope you do too. Have a wonderful reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooved Enchanted! I hope you do too! Awesome haul, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone and their mama is talking about Origin! I really need to start that series, apparently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now addicted to the Chicagoland Vampire series!! I just finished Hard Bitten on the weekend!! OMG!!!!! Drink Deep very soon....

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's sad that I never see handsome men walking shirtless around my town the way we see them on the covers of books. The men I see shirtless need to put their shirts on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, you are going to self-publish! Awesome!!! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on deciding to self-publish! That's awesome :D I wish you SO much luck hun!

    - Allie @ Little Birdie Books

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!