Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: Here is €/£/$100,000. Buy something. Anything at all! What would be the first thing you choose, and why? - Suggested by Journey Through Fiction.
MY ANSWER: Okay, so according to my Google calculator thingy, that's about 105,860 US dollars. Well I'm going to go the safe and boring route and pay off my car and student loans. And if I did my math right, that leaves me with just under 76,000!
So that definitely means VACATIONS!!! Florida here I come! And then I will come back next year for when the Frozen ride opens up! Disney World, Harry Potter World--as I call it! Yup yup!
Then depending on costs and such I might try going to California to see Disneyland! Naturally! But I've also been dying to see the Winchester Mansion ever since learning about it on Haunted History so many years ago!
Oh and another important trip will be to the Romantic Times Booklover's Convention! I can definitely afford it NOW!!