Apr 23, 2015

Random Thursday

So for the next few weeks I'll be sharing some fun facts about DISNEYLAND!! Yup, just as I was running out of Disney related material, I found this delightful article! Though after that, I'm out of Disney related things unless something else pops up during these weeks!


  • Originally, Walt Disney envisioned Disneyland in Burbank, CA, right across the street from Walt Disney Studios. 
  • All the plants in Tomorrowland are edible. 
  • There is a fake pet cemetery hidden behind the Haunted Mansion. Mr. Toad has a gravestone in the area.
  • Disneyland only had 18 attractions on opening day. Fourteen of those attractions are still running today. 
  • Mickey Mouse ear hats are the most popular Disneyland Resort souvenirs of all time. 
  • The purple teacup and the orange one with diamond shapes on it are the fastest spinners on the Mad Tea Party ride. 
  • Every year, 2.8 million churros are sold at Disneyland. 
  • The gold trimmings on the outside of the It's a Small World ride are made of real 22 karat gold.





2 comments:

  1. I can so see someone daring someone to eat the plants in Tomorrowland. The purple teacup it is for me and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Disneyland, but I really want to just to see the original park. I did get to Walt Disney World when I was a teenager, but I was there on a babysitting job and didn't really get to explore. So I guess both parks are on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!