Apr 16, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


This week's question is: Here is €/£/$100,000. Buy something. Anything at all! What would be the first thing you choose, and why? - Suggested by Journey Through Fiction


MY ANSWER: Okay, so according to my Google calculator thingy, that's about 105,860 US dollars. Well I'm going to go the safe and boring route and pay off my car and student loans. And if I did my math right, that leaves me with just under 76,000!

So that definitely means VACATIONS!!! Florida here I come! And then I will come back next year for when the Frozen ride opens up! Disney World, Harry Potter World--as I call it! Yup yup!

Then depending on costs and such I might try going to California to see Disneyland! Naturally! But I've also been dying to see the Winchester Mansion ever since learning about it on Haunted History so many years ago! 

Oh and another important trip will be to the Romantic Times Booklover's Convention! I can definitely afford it NOW!! 




 

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd like to see the Winchester Mystery House too! It's gotta be pretty awesome looking. Aside from the practical stuff for me, like fixing up my house and paying off my mortgage, I would want a top of the line computer and a really great vacation...or two...or three! I never get to go on vacation now so I'd absolutely jump on it if I could afford it.

    Old follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holidays didn't really factor into my decision on how to spend the money.... although a holiday to Italy is something that I probably would do!


    My FFF  - Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romantic Times Booklover's Convention sounds very interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romantic Times Booklover's Convention sounds very interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! Stop being so practical! Haha! I obviously think a Florida vacation is a fantastic idea! ;) I'll meet you there!!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry Potter World!!! I want to go SOOOO badly! My best friend went and I'm so jealous! Old follower!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd totally invest that on my apartment which would mean having a muuuuch lower loan for it, so I'd be able to pay it off super easily!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah...maybe I should pay off my loans and car first, then buy the house! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bills came first for me too. Nice vacation spots! Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your answer! I am dying to go to Harry Potter World. My husband and I went to Universal and Disney in Florida one year, and wouldn't you know that only two years later is when they came out with the Harry Potter World. We just missed it!

    California is a great place to visit. I had to fly there a lot for work a few years ago because we had an office in Orange County. That is the nicest area to visit. Not too far from either Anaheim (Disney), or from LA. Beautiful!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress' FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet there would be still some money left ! I want to go to harry potter world so badly but my mom already went to the states so she want to visit Europe this so hopefully next year?

    New follower Via GFC

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yess!! Come to Disneyland! I'll make the 6 hour drive and meet you there! Lol! I live about 25 mins away from the Winchester Mystery House and I've done the creepy night tour! That place is crazy! Doors that aren't doors and stairways that lead to the ceiling! Very cool! (:

    Old follower, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!