Apr 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I had me a goooood week! Check it out!

For review from the authors I received:

Savor by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)
Beckon Me by Cindy Thomas


THANK YOU Alyssa & Cindy!!


Then for review from the publisher I received:

Day Shift by Charlaine Harris


THANK YOU Ace!!


Books I bought myself this week were:



A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas--plus I got my line ticket for when she comes to ST. LOUIS!! SOOOO EXCITED!
Bloodwitch by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey--SIGNED! And Read!

Then I had won one of the awesome bags of books from Brittany at The Book Addict's Guide contest and since she was attending the same signing as me on Friday at Anderson's she gave it to me there! Since I had a loooong drive I didn't have a chance to look through them until yesterday! Wish I didn't had to have left so quickly after the signing, else I would've loved to talk with Brittany for a bit!

But anyway here's what I got:

Rise by Andrea Cremer
Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick
Half Bad by Sally Green
Possess by Gretchen McNeil
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garci & Margaret Stohl

Plus a LOT of awesome swag, bookmarks, trading cards from Susan Dennard's SS&D trilogy, a bag, a bag that has a blanket attached inside...SO AWESOME!

THANK YOU Brittany!!!
 
 
 
 
 






19 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic haul this week! Signed books are always the best! And a bag that has an attached blankie? That sounds like ideal for travelling around!
    Happy reading Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Girl at Midnight was pretty great, though it was difficult for me to get past some of the similarities it had with The Mortal Instruments.
    I have heard great things about Sarah J. Maas's new book - I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be getting A Court of Thrones and Roses soon. I already plan to read it this summer. I'll have more time to fit books I bought around review books when I don't have to fit in going to work. ;-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dang nice haul! ACOTAR. So good. Sarah lives around here so her launch is here and I cannot WAIT to get my finished copy. And nice giveaway win from Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great things for you! I need to try a Maas book! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic week for you. Sarah J. Maas books are amazing. I hope you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Savor sounds like it will be a good one, hope you enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *smacks noggin'* I forgot to order Maas's newest book. Enjoy Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought ACOTR was supposed to come out in May? What did I miss?? *blink*

    You devoured A Girl at Midnight already??? My plan is to start it this weekend (I buy too many books, it's a problem).

    HAVE A FAB WEEK JESSICA, looks like last week was pretty awesome for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks good. Hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what an awesome haul. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul. I have several of Alyssa's books. Just need to find time to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking forward to ACOTAR too! Happy reading!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome haul! I got Beckon Me last week and my copy of The Girl at Midnight is on its way to me! Congrats on winning all that cool stuff!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everyone is loving A Court of Thorns and Roses so far. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the cover of Savor but lost interest in the series. I'm really looking forward to Beckin Me, it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your bag of goodies!! Hope you enjoy them. I loved ACoTaR! I hope to see her when she comes to AUS later this year, We'll see.

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, do hope you enjoy your new reads and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think Savor looks excellent! I can't wait to read it.

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!