Apr 18, 2015

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: Favorite Urban Fantasy Book Series



*in no particular order
**Going to stick with current series, so no complete ones here for me!



GUILD HUNTER SERIES
by Nalini Singh

Still need to read the last one, but I do really like this series! I like exploring the different characters, but I do find it hard to remember what's going on in the big picture! I read them too far apart apparently!



CHICAGOLAND VAMPIRE SERIES
by Chloe Neill

A fast fave that is all too soon coming to an end! I think we have just two more novels and then it's the end! Sob!! Merit has been such a delight to read! All the adventures she's had in just under a year! It's amazing!



CAINSVILLE SERIES
by Kelley Armstrong

No surprise here! Pretty much love everything Kelley writes!! This one is SO mysterious! It drives me bonkers, yet in a good way!


NIGHT PRINCE SERIES
by Jeaniene Frost

There's ONE more Vlad book! THERE'S ONE MORE VLAD BOOK!! Soooo excited that we're not done with Vlad yet!!


CHARLEY DAVIDSON SERIES
by Darynda Jones

LOVE this series! And yet, still behind by 1 book! I must read 7th Grave SOON!!!








2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I have seen so many good things about Kelly Armstrong but I have never read anything by her and I really want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seventh Grave and No Body sounds intriguing!! I'm always on the look out for new book series.

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. See the following link for more information: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!