Apr 27, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 The Clouded Sky by Megan Crewe (ARC)--Review to come tomorrow!
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman (2 stars)


Reviews That Were Posted:

The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep (ARC) (5 stars)
The Eternity Key by Bree Despain (ARC) (4.5 stars)
The Shattered Court by M.J. Scott (ARC) (3.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Rogue by Julie Kagawa (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Savor by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:






 

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading Rogue, The Winter King and A Ring of Endless Light right now, hoping to finish them all between today and tomorrow! And then return to reading The Wondrous & The Wicked and also start reading The Eternity Key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I read this book by Cindi Madsen over the weekend that was so dang good. Getting Lucky Number Seven.

    Total blogger fail that I haven't read the first book in your current read. Soon. I hope. Summer is almost here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure got a lot done last week! I really, really want to read The Clouded Sky. I have so many books on my plate right now that I need to clear first. The Girl at Midnight will probably be moved to the top of my tbr pile after this week. SO many books, I wish there were more of me so I could read more at once. Have a great week!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My It's Monday! post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Seraphina didn't work for you. You read some other interesting books though. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Girl at Midnight really sounds like a great book and it's tempting me to read it but I'm still quite hesitant to pick it up since I'm not a huge Urban Fantasy reader. Have a great week, Jessica! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!