Jun 15, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

All Just Glass by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes (4 stars)
Poison Tree by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes (2 stars)
Promises to Keep by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes (2.5 stars)
The Rules by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie (Early Copy) (5 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

Pure Blooded by Amanda Carlson (ARC) (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Daughter of Earth and Sky by Kaitlin Bevis


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Iron Queen by Kaitlin Bevis


Other Posts of Interest:







5 comments:

  1. You must be a big fan of Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. I read some of her books years ago and enjoyed them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I cant wait to see your review for the rules. I have that on my TBR list for the summer and looking forward to see your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your review of The Rules and it definitely sounds like a must read. Hope you'll have a great week ahead, Jessica. Happy reading! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added The Rules to my TBR. Sounds so intriguing. :D

    Blessie @ Mischievous Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Pure Blooded and cant wait to read more of the series.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!