Dec 1, 2017

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict
 
 
 This week's question is: What is your favourite Christmas-themed read? (submitted by Kristin @ Lukten av Trykksverte)
 
 
MY ANSWER: I don't really have a favorite Christmas-themed read. I really can't remember how many of my books I've read over the years took place at Christmas at any one point.
 
Ones that comes to mind of course are Harry Potter--pretty sure they all had a bit of Christmas time in them!
 
Oh, Holidays are Hell!
 
Here is one that actually fits the bill!! It's a collection of 4 novellas that involve the holidays! I do have one!!! :D
 
 

 


4 comments:

  1. I love that there are holiday books for all, and that you were able to find one that really fit your reading tastes. I lean more towards the light and fluffy, and a recent favorite is My New Crush Gave to Me, but I love the classics when it comes to holidays too (A Christmas Carol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my cozy mystery themed holiday books that I have this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great one to me. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME to THE BOOK BLOGGER HOP, Jessica.

    Did you add your name to the linky list so others can find you?

    I hope we see you often.

    Nice answer...thanks for sharing.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!