Dec 11, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Rose Society by Marie Lu (4.5 stars)
The Midnight Star by Marie Lu (4.5 stars)
Prodigy: The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu, Leigh Dragoon, & Kaari (5 stars)
Champion: The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu, Leigh Dragoon, & Kaari (5 stars)
Life After Legend by Marie Lu (5 stars)
Full Moons and Mistletoe by Alyssa Rose Ivy (5 stars)


Review that was Posted:

Killman Creek by Rachel Caine (ARC) (4.5 stars)


About to Start Reading:

Full Moons and Candy Canes by Alyssa Rose Ivy


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones
Brighter than the Sun by Darynda Jones


Other Posts of Interest:







5 comments:

  1. I cried at the end of The Midnight Star. Did you cry? It was very bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed Marie Lu's books. I'm reading a YA contemporary--The Art of Holding On and Letting Go. I don't usually read contemporary but this is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus how do you read so much? I think I read one book last week, that would explain why I'm three books behind in my GR challenge. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking books. I just started the Vampire Academy books also adapted by Leigh Dragoon. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read The Midnight Star and finish up that series. It looks like you had an awesome reading week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!