Dec 2, 2017

Challenges Wrap-up: November

CHALLENGE 1: New Release Challenge


One Foot in the Grave by C.C. Hunter  (10/31/17)
Killman Creek by Rachel Caine (ARC)  (12/12/17)--review to come next week!



CHALLENGE 2: 2017 Series Ender Challenge

I failed to finish any this past month, but I'm already on a roll for December!!


CHALLENGE 3: 2017 Discussion Challenge



This was a busy month, again I'm hoping to get more in this month! Already thinking I will join this again next year with an even higher goal since I surpassed my goal this year!


CHALLENGE 4: Rock My TBR 2017 Reading Challenge


The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black  (9/13/13)
Scythe by Neal Shusterman  (11/22/16)
Tithe by Holly Black  (10/1/02) 
Ironside by Holly Black  (4/24/07)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!