Dec 6, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


As two lethal elemental gods set out to destroy Mytica, sworn enemies must become allies in the final fight to save the kingdoms.

Jonas continues to willfully defy his destiny, but the consequences of plotting his own course are drastic. As the fight for Mytica rages on, he must decide just how much more he's willing to sacrifice.

Lucia knows there's something special about her daughter and she'll do anything to protect her, even if that means facing Kyan alone.

Amara is called back home to Kraeshia. Grandma Cortas has her own plans for Mytica's future. She promises Amara power, revenge, and dominance if she agrees to be part of her scheme.

Magnus and Cleo's love will be put to the ultimate test. Dark magic is causing widespread destruction throughout the kingdom. Enemies across the sea are advancing. And unrest is stirring throughout the land. Is their love strong enough to withstand the outside forces tearing them apart?


I NEEEEEEEEEEEED THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! OMG! I've been DYING to read this one since I read Crystal Storm last year!! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!



AUTHOR: Morgan Rhodes
PUBLISHER: Razorbill
GENRE: Fantasy YA
RELEASE DATE: February 6, 2018 




 

13 comments:

  1. Ooookaaaay, considering I had your same reaction when I still have to read the first instalment, I think it's safe to say I NEED to start this series asap!

    Thanks a lot, Jessica :D
    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YES! I am dying for this one! I read the first book shortly after its release and then binge read the rest of the series a year ago and the wait has been killer! Thank god it is almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I STILL need to read book 3, damn it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cover and I do like 'dark' in my stories.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I haven't read the first book yet. I keep reading wonderful reviews.

    Happy readings!;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, I need to get on board with this author & series! Sounds so exciting!
    Hope you enjoy this one :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read Falling Kingdoms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm about two books behind on this series. I best catch up!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am excited for this book to publish solely because I want to binge-read the series! The series sounds like my sort of thing so I want to marathon the whole thing. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol! I totally know the feeling of wanting a book that much.😂 I haven't read this series, but will once the series is finally over. I love to binge read series. Great blog, I'm a new sub! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to catch up on this series! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seriously need to start this series! It sounds so wonderful! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!