Dec 31, 2017

Challenges Recap: December

Since I highly doubt I'll finish my current read tonight, I'm doing my recap early today! Here's what happened in December! I've pretty much surpassed all my challenge goals anyway, so YAY!!

CHALLENGE 1: 2017 New Release Challenge

Champion: The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu, Leigh Dragoon, & Karri (4/25/17)
Life After Legend by Marie Lu (10/1/17)
Full Moons and Candy Canes by Alyssa Rose Ivy (12/5/17)
Eleventh Grave in Moonlight by Darynda Jones (1/24/17)
The Trouble with Twelfth Grave by Darynda Jones (10/31/17)


I upped my goal to 60 New Releases and by the end of the year I read 68!


CHALLENGE 2: 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins (Rebel Belle Trilogy)
The Midnight Star by Marie Lu (The Young Elites Trilogy)
Champion: The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu, Leigh Dragoon, & Kaari (Legend: The Graphic Novel Trilogy)
Infinityglass by Myra McEntire (The Hourglass Trilogy)


This year I resolved to complete 10 series, I ended up completing 23!!


CHALLENGE 3: 2017 Discussion Challenge



So this was a new to me challenge and while I still did pretty good this year, I'm resolving to do this a little more regularly next year, but of course we shall have to see what life throws at me before I can put that in stone! LOL! 
 
I resolved to write at least 10 discussion posts, I ended up with 41, which puts me right at the HIGHEST level! Woohoo!!


CHALLENGE 4: Rock My TBR 2017 Reading Challenge

Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins (4/5/16)
The Rose Society by Marie Lu (10/13/15)
The Midnight Star by Marie Lu (10/11/16)
Prodigy: The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu, Leigh Dragoon, & Kaari (4/26/16)
Full Moons and Mistletoe by Alyssa Rose Ivy (11/19/16)
Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones (5/19/15)
The Dirt on the Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones (1/12/16)
The Curse of the Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones (6/28/16)
Infinityglass by Myra McEntire (8/6/13)


This wasn't my favorite of TBR Challenges, as it was the first one I found at the time of signing up I decided to just go with it. For this one you had to say how many older books you would read PER MONTH of the year 2017! I don't like saying I'll read a certain amount per month because I just know a month will pop up where I am too busy with newer releases and can't read an older one. 
 
So for this I said I would read 1 TBR book per month for a grand total of 12 books! Obviously for December I surpassed my 1, and looking back at my year, I read at least 1 for every month this year! Most months it was more, but for one month I really did only read 1 TBR book!

So for 2017, I managed to read 50 books from my TBR pile! Which was pretty amazing! I'm hoping to do about that for 2018 and getting a few more trilogies finished for 2018! That's already at least 2 books for 3-4 trilogies!







2 comments:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!