Dec 15, 2017

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict
 
 
This week's question is: Which book(s) would you like Santa to bring you this year? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)
 
 
MY ANSWER: Hmm...I might have forgot to tell Santa, but other than receiving ARCs of nearly any 2018 book that I am dying to read...*coughsIMMORTALREIGNcoughs* one I'd like just for collection purposes is the Deluxe Edition of The Princess Bride by William Goldman!

I've seen it in person and it's sooooo beautiful!!! Really ought to buy this for myself unless Santa is a mind reader or if I send him a quick text! Lol!!






3 comments:

  1. OH! What a lovely pick!! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The adaptation of this book played a huge role in my teen years. We watched it until we could recite every line, but I have yet to read the book. I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!