Dec 25, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Curse of the Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones (5 stars)
Eleventh Grave in Moonlight by Darynda Jones (5 stars)


Currently Reading:



What I Hope to Maybe Possibly Read or Start this Week:

Infinityglass by Myra McEntire


Other Posts of Interest:







2 comments:

  1. I am so far behind on Darynda Jones series that I can't imagine ever catching up. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy holidays and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah- that cover of Infinityglass is pretty awesome!

    Hope you had a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!