Dec 18, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Full Moons and Candy Canes by Alyssa Rose Ivy (4 stars)
Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones (5 stars) 
Brighter than the Sun by Darynda Jones (5 stars)
The Dirt on the Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones (5 stars)


Currently Reading:



What I Hope to Read this Week:

Eleventh Grave in Moonlight by Darynda Jones


Other Posts of Interest:








3 comments:

  1. Awesome reading week! :) Have a great Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you are binging on Darynda Jones. I have read the first two books in that series and have 3-6 on my Kindle but haven't had a chance to read them yet. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these books but I hope they are all to your liking! I'm not reading anything at the moment and I'm kind of enjoying the break.

    Thanks for sharing,
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!