Dec 3, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Surprisingly this was yet another tamed week! I only got 2 books! Which was shocking! Of course, we're getting into December and with the changing of dates for some books, I no longer have any December releases. Sad sigh...but here's what I did get:

The Brightest Embers by Jeaniene Frost--now I can finally finish the series!!
Steelflower at Sea by Lilith Saintcrow--how I missed that Steelflower finally got its sequel I don't know! I do know that since it's been years since I read it I will be doing yet another re-read!! It's an epidemic I tell you!! These re-reads!! Lol!!


And then here's my Black Friday DVD collection in all its glory!! All that's missing is the latest Pirates movie which was not on sale at all! :(










 


12 comments:

  1. Yay, I have most of those movies on digital! I still haven't watched Fantastic Beasts though, that's one on the top of my priority list for the Christmas holidays, when I hope to catch up with a lot of movies and shows. Enjoy your new books and movies!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice things for you there! happy reading girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Jessica! I have only read the first in Jeaniene's series, but definitely need to catch up... one day ;)
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Lilith Saintcrow but haven't picked up anything in while, I will check out this series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover for The Brightest Embers. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot even remember the last movie I saw, but I really need to hit up Netflix for Moana soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have Supernatural seasons on DVD! I'm so jealous! I want them, but I can't justify the price to myself when I know they're on Netflix. :(

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry that you didn't get more books. I've been getting most of mine from the library lately and have a bit stack. And I need to find some time to start Supernatural on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you have plenty to watch though. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  10. We picked up some DVDs last week as well. There were some really great sales which I decided to take full advantage of. I am planning to read Frost's new book very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!