Oct 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



Had an awesome week!!

First up, for review from the publisher I got:

 Darkness Splintered by Keri Arthur


Thanks SIGNET!


Books I bought:

Tangled Souls by Jana Oliver


Then I went for a little while to the Less than Three Conference that was authors against bullying basically. Couldn't stay for the whole thing sadly, but I did get a few ARCs! Of course only 2 are ARCs in the sense that they aren't published yet, the other 2 were ARCs that I wanted as well!


The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain (ARC)
The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan (ARC)
Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier (ARC)
Doomed by Tracey Deebs (ARC format)*

*Saw this one with the first cover art and had to pick it up since I loooved this! Thought it was so gritty and cool. The new cover's nice too, but couldn't pass up owning the old one!


And then I went a little crazy with buying shirts from Shirt.Woot.com again...here's what I couldn't resist buying:


Sorry for the rumpled mess of my bed! But from left to right we have: Dracula--in a Batman format
The Creature from the Black Lagoon holding up a stereo with a tear trickling down his eye--I LOOOVE the movie the Creature from the Black Lagoon!
And then we have Cupcakes dressed for Halloween in a variety of costumes!


And that was my awesome haul this week! What did you get?





26 comments:

  1. Emerald Green! It's always amazing to see so many English-speaking readers buying and reading this series. It's one of my absolute favorites and I have been a huge fan ever since they came out here in Germany, and for a long time nobody in the whole Blogosphere really knew about them, so I'm extremely happy to find that they're finally getting the attention they deserve <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cupcake shirt! I hope you enjoy all your new reads:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emerald Green was a nice conclusion to the trilogy. I haven't read any of the others but they look really good. I just love tee-shirts and you got some nice ones. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not heard of any of the books you got, but they look good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful haul. Happy reading :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-59.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice haul. Love the cover for Tangled Souls. It defintely captured my attention. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. O_O THE LOVELY AND THE LOST?! I just requested that not too long ago! I didn't know there were ARC's already! I'm super jealous! I need that in my hands like yesterday! Great haul!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  8. great books hun! Haven't heard much about them but I hope you enjoy.

    I love your T-Shirts! especially the one where the cupcakes are playing dress up :D

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute cupcake shirt! Great books too. I've been very curious about the new Bree Despain. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul, not heard of these books but they do sound interesting. Hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh I love those shirts! and Doomed sounds fantastic.

    awesome haul,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'm loving the cover of all your new reads. They are awesome! And love the new shirts. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh, I need to get my copy of Emerald Green! I've been dying to read that book :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Argh I still have to read The Beautiful and the Cursed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh great stash I am so jealous over The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain and
    The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  16. I freaking adore Jana Oliver! I love her books and I'm excited to read this one and Briar Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the t-shirts! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books, I really like the Risa Jones ones.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha!! Love the shirts girl!! And you picked up some great books. Enjoy!!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a little jealous of Darkness Splintered, I love keri arthur! Thanks for stopping by our Sunday Post over the weekend, have a great week! Book Savvy Babe @ Got Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh Tangled Souls looks great! I love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh nice shirts! The books look pretty good as well; hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jessica--some of the covers are awesome. I'll have to add some to my TBR pile :)
    I love t-shirts and those look really great, especially the cupcake one, lol.
    I have been looking for vintage tees but can't find any.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the shirts & that you got to go to that conference. I really want Emerald Green. Enjoy!!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I got Into The Dark months ago because it was readily accessible. Egmont's so generous isn't it? Kristen Gier's Emerald Green really look lovely. I already shelved the first book in my TBR shelf because I've read a lot of good reviews about it.

    I hope the two books will work for us. Fingers crossed.

    Have fun reading your lovelies, Jessica! Thanks for stopping by Thoughts and Pens.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice haul!! Haven't heard of some but I added on my TBR pile! Hope you enjoy them!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very nice haul, Jessica. I'm not familiar with all of these, but they all look interesting. I hope you'll enjoy them all.
    Love your new T-shirts :)
    Happy reading - have a great weekend.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!