Oct 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


Had a nice week! Didn't add too much but got some good stuffs!

Allegiant by Veronica Roth (of course!)
Drop Dead Beauty by Wendy Robets
Found by Alyssa Rose Ivy--loooove this cover! Very hawt!


Bought the last two as ebooks so I would have them for my ebook challenge that starts on Friday!


I also ordered some business cards that has my blog picture on it that arrived this week.

It's hard to see my extra writing, but I do have my blog address in the bottom left corner and the bottom right has my email address. Thought it would be nice to have some of these since I notice other bloggers having them!

Plus I was making up a new set of my "aspiring author" ones since I didn't care for my first set!

What did you all get this week?



17 comments:

  1. Nice assortment! I expect to see lots of Allegiant as I visit blogs today. Thanks for visiting my blogs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your business cards, Jessica! Very nicely done :)

    Of course, I got Allegiant as well this week, I've had it on pre-order ever since it was possible to pre-order it.

    I hope you're having a great weekend!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I definitely need to get some cards, they're such a good idea and look really lovely!

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool haul. Your business card is as lovely as your blog. Nice one :)

    Happy Sunday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-60.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I'm holding off on Allegiant because of the reviews, but I will pick it up at the library for sure. Happy reading and very lovely business cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul of books. Business cards are nice. I got to make some new business cards since I moved the blog. Thanks for stopping by my STS.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn I just finished Allegiant this morning.... asdfghjkl I don't know how to feel yet lol. Hope you enjoy it and the rest of your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your business cards, and they are handy to have. I am constantly passing them out :) Enjoy your haul and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just finished Allegiant and it tore my heart out!
    Loving those business cards too, how awesome

    Happy Reading!

    Fiona @ Eventide Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been tempted to buy Allegiant but have put it off because I know I'll be a bit too afraid to read it right now and don't have the time anyway.
    Love the new business cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your business cards! I haven't started reading the Divergent series yet. I will have to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I confess I haven't read any but I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep thinking about buying some business cards. I think that would be nice to have to pass out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to read Roths series I think... everyone is loving it! Love the business cards!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh I have the first two in Alyssa Rose Ivy's series, but I need to get Found! It's on my wishlist! :D And yay Allegiant! Happy reading Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the business cards! I got Allegiant too, though it wasn't what I had hoped for. Hope you enjoy it more than me :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooohooo! Allegiant!! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!