Oct 21, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Queen is Dead by Kate Locke (4 stars)
Oath Bound by Rachel Vincent (5 stars)
After Daybreak by J.A. London (4 stars)



Currently Reading:

Darkness Splintered by Keri Arthur



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Roaring Midnight by Colleen Gleason
Moonglow by Kristen Callihan



Other Posts of Interest:





7 comments:

  1. Angel book! I must try one of these sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done reading 3 books last week! I have not done that in a while! :)


    Alex @ Al's Thought's On

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so amazed when readers get more than one book read in a week. I think I did that only one or two times. :)

    Nice week...ENJOY!!

    THANKS for stopping by my blog earlier. You must be an early riser. You are always my first commenter. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so awesome!!! I'm definitely gonna need to check them out!

    My Monday’s list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah, so jealous of Oath Bound!! My library had ordered it but then the publication was cancelled in the UK :( Still haven't gotten round to reading it because of that. Hope you are enjoying your books! My It's Monday, What Are You Reading? .

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover of After Daybreak reminds me of the cover of Everbound by Brodi Ashton. I just finished 2 books by Keri Arthur in her Nikki & Michael series, not as good as Riley Jenson but it is her earlier work. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!