Oct 3, 2013

Random Thursday

Hey all! I forgot when it was, but I was looking something up on IMDB and I somehow stumbled across this tiny bit of info:


That's right!! There is in fact going to be a sequel to Finding Nemo and it's called Finding Dory!! Already looking forward to this one because I loved Nemo, it was a cute movie and of course Dory was my fave character next to Crush and Squirt!!

Finding Dory is set to be released in theaters on November 25, 2015 and is set to be my Thanksgiving movie pending any other issues! ;)

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...



2 comments:

  1. my hubby has been talking about this movie for a while. Finding Nemo is on my top ten and Dory was my fave character. I am way excited.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!